Monday, January 26, 2015

My PlayStation Home theoretical predictions!



I am going to say stuff that will anger a minority of those who own a PlayStation 3 who think they are the ones who are in the right all the time. They are ignorant and stupid. And they like to bully others into their way of thinking. I see in the near future PlayStation Home 2.0 coming to the PS4! So let's begin.

     1. Home is where the heart is. I, for one, am at home in Home.  I am sad that it is leaving, but it was fun while it lasted. I have bought alot of stuff over the last few years and have enjoyed my stay. If there was a nominal fee of $2 to $3 a month, it might not be going. If whoever does PlayStation Home 2.0 on the PlayStation 4, I would be one of the first to sign-up for it.
     2. I would like to have in Home 2.0 coins to earn and spend on things whithin shops in a mall-like store. Along with spending coins, you can gift apartments, items like clothing & furniture, coins, clubhouses and more.
     3. In Home 2.0, I would like to watch movies, tv shows and more from within an apartment with a tv. It can be from a DVD/Blu-ray, from the PS Store or a usb flash drive. This would be a vast improvement from the original Home.
     4. Chat with friends who are on Home 2.0 no matter where they are.

So, for those who wish to not to participate in Home 2.0, don't go on. Let those who want it, have it. And to those of you who bully others, I hope that the new Home has a monortering system that will delete your ass right off the face of PSN!

Thank you  and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment